- Amazon Prime Student is one of the best life hacks for anyone with access to their “.edu” email address.
- You get a six-month trial of Prime Student and then pay 50% less than other Prime users ($6.49/month) after the trial ends.
- Prime Student comes with almost all of the perks of a regular Amazon Prime membership, plus some college-specific benefits. It lasts four years or until your listed graduation date, whichever comes first.
Amazon Prime Student gives students a no-cost, six-month trial and then a discounted rate of $6.49 per month or $59 per year for Prime Student after the trial ends.
To sign up for Amazon Prime Student, you’ll need your student email (get from here).
US Edu Email Account Outlook Login
Step 1. Use GOOD US ip to start
If you are not in USA, then you can fake IP by good VPN services. Windscribe and Seed4Me are reliable services.
Step 2. Go to Amazon Prime Student page
Then click TRY PRIME STUDENT -> Create your Amazon account
Step 3. Create new account with your edu email address or Sign-in
Then verify edu email address with OTP.
Step 4. Enter information
– University: name of University/College of your edu email
– Firstname, Lastname, Day & Month of birth: Random
– Year of birth: between: 2002-2003
– Graduation Year: 2024-2025
Step 5. You have joined Prime Student
If you got “Signup Failed“, then “Click here to signup using your .edu email” and continue. You will get Success!
One thought on “How to get Amazon Prime Student 6-Month”
one of the best tutorials about Amazon Prime Student, thanks