Edu Email Gmail Login
Yes, You can now access your email from any device, including Android, iPad, and iPhone using the GMail App.
Remember, even if you have an existing GMail account associated with your device, you can easily add an additional account via the options within the GMail App.
Edu Email Outlook Login
- On your device, open Settings, then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Exchange
- Enter the following:
- Email address – [email protected]
- Password – Email Password
- Description – How you want it to display on your device
- Tap Next
- In the Server field, enter outlook.office365.com
- Leave domain blank
- In the username field, enter your email address
- Tap Next
- Select the features you would like to synchronize with your iOS device.
- Tap Save
*Process and navigation may vary depending on device and version of Android*
- Open account settings and select to add a new account.
- Tap Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your student email address: [email protected]
- Enter your student email password.
- Tap Next.
(Note: Most Android devices support auto configuration and will enter in the required server information for you. If auto configuration fails, please see Manual setup instructions below.)
If prompted, select to allow remote security administration.
Continue configuring your phone and features per your preferences and tap Next.
Give the account a name or keep the default provided and tap Done.
Often 1-2 years, sometime 3-4 years, if you will not violate Google/Microsoft policies (spam, storing contents that violates copyrights, etc.)
We will replace if your edu email works less than 1 year.
For custom name, we need from 12-72 bussiness hours. For random name, if stock is ready, we will send the account immediately when online.
Some domains require US ip to be used (otherwise you won’t be able to login, or the account will be locked quickly), we will note you when sending you accounts. But in general, you should use VPN to switch to US ip for every use, as most of our email edu is from US universities/colleges. We recommend the free Windscribe service.